Secure electronic file transfer between organizations has become essential for business transactions and communications. CSI is no exception to this requirement.
CSI has set forth strict information technology policies for the purpose of:
- Protecting customer information
- Protecting CSI assets
- Adherence to Federal and Sate laws and regulations
- Efficient and cost effective delivery of services to our
All transfers to and from CSI require encryption.
- At least 7 days are needed from approval to
- FTP clients and servers must be SSL compatible.
- Periodic password changes will be required.
- Users should not FTP any executable or program codes without prior approval from CSI
Direct any questions to our Business Technologies Department.