Creating a consumer-friendly experience is of utmost importance to Client Services, Inc. We welcome any and all inquiries from consumers and hope that you will reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Accounts Receivable Management
Client Services, Inc. is a full service Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) firm offering a diverse selection of collection and recovery solutions.
Business Process Outsourcing
A diverse infrastructure, combined with state-of-the-art technology and processes, means Client Services, Inc. is prepared to effectively manage any business outsourcing requirement.
We support the unique needs of healthcare organizations by managing benefit verifications, insurance authorizations, and medical billing.
Client Services, Inc. (CSI) was founded in 1987 in the heartland of America. Steadfast on Midwestern values. CSI quickly established a reputation for providing superior quality and consistent performance. From its inception, CSI has paid special attention to attracting and retaining outstanding talent. As a result, CSI’s workforce is comprised of individuals with the drive and determination required to flourish and succeed in a competitive environment. It is that same spirit that has helped Client Services evolve into a full-service Customer Relationship Management company. Today, CSI offers a full suite of Accounts Receivable Management (ARM), Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) and Healthcare solutions. As a company with full call center capabilities, CSI has the expertise and the resources to manage the life cycle of your customer base.
- Proven call-center platform based on a high level of analytical modeling
- Strong manager-to-employee ratio
- A unique corporate culture that supports high retention rates
- Refined employee incentive programs
- Over 1500 seats in our domestic and near-shore contact center
Customer Centric Mission
- ‘A+’ Better Business Bureau Accredited
- 100% call recording
- Voice Analytics Software
- Quality Assurance department proactively monitors calls for brand protection
- TCPA compliance
Technology / Security
- Avaya Telephony Platform
- CSINet – Secure intranet knowledge base
- PCI-DSS (Level 1) compliant since 2008
- ISO-27001/27002 – highest overall rating of 1
- SSAE 16 SOC 1 (Type II) (formerly SAS 70) certified
3451 Harry S. Truman Blvd.
St. Charles, MO 63301
14425 College Blvd., Ste. 170
Lenexa, KS 66215
Diursa Business Center
Eurocenter 1, Second Floor
Barreal de Heredia, Costa Rica.